Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Janet's Body Jewelry

  1. #21
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is like the accumulation of what I like the call the MAXIM effect. Millions of stupid men and boys of all ages perousing magazines like MAXIM and Stuff and FHM and countless others just to see some cheap oncewas/almostfamous bitch in lingerie or a bikini or some other almost nude pose. QUIT FRONTIN AND TRYING TO LEGITIMIZE pr0n AND GO BUY YOURSELF A FUCKING HUSTLER YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

    And this whole thing is just more of the same crap. God do I hate softcore porn. I mean if your going to do a stunt like that just be honest about it, if you love watching other people fuck, be honest about it, if you like looking or showing off your tits be honest about it. Just be HONEST about it. These people are so fucking fake.

    And you know Phil from Marketing is in their earpiece, going "now grab your crotch JT women 14-25 and 18-36 like it when you do that" "Janet slap that ass baby men 50-72 love to watch you do that" EVerything is so manufactured.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 04:52 AM: Message edited by: sinner ]</font>

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Little Devil Girl:
    I'm waiting to see a pop duo bang on stage just to up everyone else.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'd pay for that concert.


    Unless it's Seigfried & Roy changing their act.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I understand your point Little Devil Girl, on one hand, but on the other, it's the american culture, society, media whatever you want to call it. We americans are such perverts,other countries have such a different outlook on sex and nudity. I lived in Spain for three years and traveled throughout Europe while I lived there. They are so much more laid back and nudity is sexy but very natural. They don't make a big deal about it, it's more pure. I mean you see billboards with nude men and women all over, it's not like it is here in the states. I went to a nude beach in Spain..and the whole way there I said "there's no way i'm getting but ass naked", but than you get there and everyones naked and it's no big deal, except my ass was as bright as a 100 watt light bulb. But it was cool nobody was acting stupid or perverted with the exception of a few american assholes who showed up later with video cameras and cameras fully clothed. Typical american mentality. So I think if we were cultured differently we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have in the states. And with that I could venture down several different roads of topics but I'll end it there.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Little Devil Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Greaser hit the nail right on the head. Now this could just be the 50s idealism in me speaking, but wtf? What next? Yes, it is a nipple attached to a breast, I have those too, however, by broadcasting pop-star tit during the super bowl on CBS sends a scary message as for what's to come. CBS covering up for it doesn't help the fact either, and yes, timberlake is a media whore, they all are. I'm waiting to see a pop duo bang on stage just to up everyone else. It's not so much an issue of "How dare they.. think of the children" cause it's not up to pop's lack of morals to raise our kids. It's more like, what are kids safe from, when girls gone wild meets half time? Are we suppose to tell kids, "Look, this is sex, get used to it now cause chances are, by the time you are 15, you'll have a kid yourself.. or at least know a peer with one." Can't we go back to a time when sex was an enuendo (sp?) and nudity was implied, not exposed, but still got the job done? Now THAT'S the 50's idealism in me. Oh well.. just another reason I'm glad I missed the super bowl.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member recoveringpunker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Every kid who got to see boob, just became Patriots fans for life!

    I saw a USC vs. UCLA game when I was about 9. THe beach boys played after the game, and two chicks took their tops off. I have been a USC and Beach Boys fan ever since!!!!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member TimeToBurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Nice interpretation, recoveringP, maybe so [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I don't understand why people buy jacksons new single..but as we all know, any press is good press! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member mepheesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2003
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Recoveringpunker I was at that game haha My dad took me to every USC homegame when I was little. I think I was 10 when I was there, cuz I remember bringing a girl, it was my fist date. Remember when the cast of Fullhouse got up on stage to sing with them? I had forgotten all about that man thanks for bringing it up I got a good laugh...

  8. #28
    Inactive Member RamblinGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate fake tits.....Janet's are disgusting. It was planned. I hate liars too. Commie bastards.


    Hey recoveringpunker....it's been ages...lovin' the Curious George. You \m/ rawk \m/

    I miss Vern and Sid....hahahhaha!!!

    ~Christina [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ExtraPerson:
    I'm not saying that kids havn't seen and won't see and boobs. I just think it was bullshit to do it during the superbowl, which is family programming. Not to mention the most watched event at any one time.
    Anyways, it's time to stop talking about this topic because it's just giving attention to those two wanna-be media whores.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial"><----- Don't mess with that chef!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anti-Bush ads were too dirty for CBS but Janet Jackson's boob wasn't. Welcome to the United States.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •